From: andy pugh <bodge...@gmail.com>
Sent: October 11, 2018 12:54 PM
To: EMC developers
Subject: [Emc-developers] GladeVCP and PyGTK

It looks like PyGTK is dead.
(pygtk.org forwards to pygobject)

Last release was 7 years ago. This might explain why no support or
help is available.

Should we start to deprecate GladeVCP? Convert it to PyGoObject? (I am
not sure what this means, but Glade itself appears to be
language-ambivalent)

Glade isn't quite so defunct.

In fact I suspect that the Glade handler files can use GoObject rather
than PyGTK. Can anyone confirm?

--
atp
lunatics."