On Fri, 12 Oct 2018 at 10:02, theman whosoldtheworld
<bleachk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> this is right for shure .... but I think about Thread, networking, parsing,
> file magement, database, vision library and graphic library ..... probabily
> is possible with python never try and plus never really study python.

Python can't be used for anything in the realtime threads, but for UI
stuff it is good.

It also has huge numbers of very powerful libraries:
https://xkcd.com/353/

Examples of OpenCV and Python:
https://pythonprogramming.net/loading-images-python-opencv-tutorial/

--