You are in right for my side .... after a few minutes of mental silence, I
almost convinced myself that the road suggested by andy-pugh to Go is not
so wrong. Only I would not have to find myself paying, within 3/4 years, €
0.002 for every 0.5kb of code ... so that I think that of andy-pugh was
just a motivational provocation.

OT: hey crys I try these command g++ nml-position-logger.cc -I include -L
lib -l nml -l linuxcnc as suggest from developper to start study Lcnc
cmd/stat/signal I'm on develop mode ... so use non realtime pc, sim rip
install ... there is an other command to use with rip-install?? because the
compiler is unable to make find the correct path of various heather ....
for first not find emc.hh ... so i modify the path on
nml-position-logger.cc file ... but actually not find config.h .... but is
a bad thing modify every single path .... so I image the developper use an
other command to make yours experiments .... make a linking for all folders
make my some doubt.

regards
bkt