On Thursday 30 May 2019 02:15:59 pm Chris Morley wrote:

> Yes a couple weeks is way too short.
> A couple months is more like it.
>
> Chris M

I'm with Chris, see why below.

Maybe, but its recorded.  Which I consider an advantage.

I am relatively busy here, and while I'll update a couple times a week
since I can do that late at night, but its not that often I get a chance
to make chips and really test things recently.  So as a tester, I'm
almost out of business. You're getting far more complaints from this
stretch install of your most recent "testing" iso, on the "I expect it
to do everything house machine" that is still 100 ft of cat5 and several
walls away from any of my "it cuts metal" machines.  When I do get a
chance to play, I'll likely pester you folks for a sample configure
script so I can try to build master right on the pi thats running my
sheldon. That will be slow, but should go ok on a 120Gb SSD. Amazingly,
if I stay away from more than a j2 while building a kernel, the existing
small fan cooler seems to make it bulletproof, I'm now getting uptimes
from power bump to power bump.

> >> JT

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)