From: Moses McKnight <mo...@mcktex.com>
Sent: May 30, 2019 10:22 PM
To: emc-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Emc-developers] 2.8 Release planning

I believe so.  Chris, do you have things in particular to do before the release?

On 5/30/19 5:14 PM, John Thornton wrote:
> Doesn't the whole release process of historically 5 to 8 pre-releases before
> the
> actual release take several months to complete?
>
> JT
>
> On 5/30/2019 5:01 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
>> On Thursday 30 May 2019 02:15:59 pm Chris Morley wrote:
>>
>>> Yes a couple weeks is way too short.
>>> A couple months is more like it.
>>>
>>> Chris M
>>>
>> I'm with Chris, see why below.

  And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
  So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look
for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.
(Hebrews 9:27-28)