Hi Chris,

On Donnerstag, 26. März 2020, 16:12:32 CET Chris Morley wrote:
> In my branch's case I send an fcode message to motion and motion does
> nothing but send it back as status. It's a ton of code to do this one
> little status.

don't know, whether I got you right:

Just tested my app together with axis, as I thought, that F-Code was already
included in status messages.
... and yes: F-Code is already handled by status feedback channel.
If you run the file "gmoccapy_2_tools_with_cutter_radius_compensation.ngc" -
then the feed in UI is adjusted to the coded F-Words.

Well in my app. Axis UI elements do not reflect the feed changes.
And of cause, the F-Words are alone on a single line.

But as my app changes feed elements from status messages only, I can state,
that status already contains the right feed value.
But the feed value is only non-zero if a real motion is executed.
That means, feed is zero after Pause or at tool-change.

Cheers Reinhard