Hi,

On Dienstag, 14. April 2020, 05:38:14 CEST Jason Penn wrote:
>  I discovered an issue where 'io' segfaulted when reading a
> 1000 entry tool table file in an 'io' compiled for a smaller table.
> I also changed the prints()s into fprintf(stderr)s to better see what
> was happening loading the too large tool table. IIRC, the printf()s
> weren't making it all the way to the console.

Great hint!

fprintf is of cause faster and more secure than printf.
I use fprintf in my c-stub for nml-access too.

file tool_parse.cc looks like the backend is supporting comments from tool
table, but I never saw a tooltable from nml with comment fields.
Did you have comment fields supported that time?

Reinhard