Hi Andy

On Montag, 13. April 2020, 16:55:17 CEST andy pugh wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Apr 2020 at 05:26, Reinhard <reinha...@schwarzrot-design.de>
wrote:
> > May be not broken, but at least weird.
>
> Are you able to do a git bisect to find exactly where the behaviour changed?

Just to let you know:
I had to sort out motherboard, a defekt ssd and a memory bar.
After setting up another assembly as my desktop box, now everything works as
before.
Can't imagine, that the effect was caused by dying hardware, but I got so many
strange effects lately, that I don't know, what's right or wrong.

So starting up now with little steps but lot of testing.

cheers Reinhard