On 06/12/2020 04:03 AM, andy pugh wrote:
Machinekit abandoned the idea of releases. I have heard that that makes it hard to find a version that actually works.
Yes, my test fixture still uses a build set up by Matt Shaver quite a few years ago.

But, then, Robert C. Nelson started building Beagle Bone kernel releases with machinekit pre-installed. I use these for a number of non-CNC projects, but also for at least one that does use the Machinekit variant of LinuxCNC for a one-axis positioner. As far as I know, this is still being built and up to date, there are links on the Machinekit web pages for how to download the entire install with machinekit.

Jon