Moin! (north german hello)

I would like to add some thoughts.

1. Releases are a must have. Think about someone having a 10000 Dollar Maschine
being brocken by a Bug. I for myself am very cautious about testing new
versions, as my machine has 2x 2KW servos on y-axis, easy able to tear the
machine apart...
2. If there are spenders, bring them on. What about a patreon for lcnc? And
payment is done in 3 tiles, one in advance, one @integration and one @release.
We make a list of open things, define a price and publish them. I for myself
would be OK with the one organizing getting paid for his work.
3. Mark Shuttleworth may be interested in sponsorship along with Ubuntu?

I think we have the usual problem, communication issues.
It the spenders and the developers would have a platform.....

Best regards
Julian

Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus Pinneberg
Julian Wingert