I have been using Bullseye for quite a while now but always install from
source which is pretty straightforward.
Like you, I found the existing Buster debs would not install.

for Intel 64 bit hardware, these instructions now cover off on all of the
installation steps
https://www.qtpyvcp.com/install/bullseye.html
This will also install the qtvcp/qtpyvcp dependencies so pretty much all
sims will run.

I did see that Bullseye PREEMPT_RT was available for the Pi and have been
meaning to give this  a try.
I don't expect there will be any major changes.

It really would be nice if the buildbot could be taught to build debs for
Bullseye so those that need master branch (eg any plasma user) have a
simple deb install pending the integration into Debian 12.

Rod Webster
*1300 896 832*
+61 435 765 611
Vehicle Modifications Network