On 12/7/22 09:39, andy pugh wrote:
On Wed, 7 Dec 2022 at 14:31, John Thornton <j...@gnipsel.com> wrote:

I can reproduce the problem in 2.9 with an Axis sim, the move shown on
the backport is Z only. I need to connect to a machine to test if the
backport is what happens.

Do you mean "backplot" or "preview"? If it shows up in the preview then
things are even more messed up than I thought.

Running runtests on my rpi4b gets this:
Runtest: 248 tests run, 248 successful, 0 failed + 0 expected, 3 skipped

however, way back up the backtrace is this:
*** /media/pi/workspace/buster-linuxcnc/tests/interp/m98m99/12-M99-endless-main-program: XPASS: Passed, but was expected to fail

Which doesn't look like its related to your g2 problem. I do not see a g2 test by that name.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis