Yes, it shows up in the preview when ran from the MDI, but if I try and repeat the move after a G0 Z0 I get the proper arc circle down to Z-2.

If I start the Axis sim then release the estop and press power then enter G2 X0 Y0 Z-2 F1000 in the MDI only the Z move happens. Then if I do Z0 and then repeat the arc move it works as expected so it's something to do when LinuxCNC makes the first move.

Back to work for me.