On 12/7/22 11:19, andy pugh wrote:
On Wed, 7 Dec 2022 at 15:49, gene heskett <ghesk...@shentel.net> wrote:

Which doesn't look like its related to your g2 problem. I do not see a
g2 test by that name.

There isn't a G2 test in the tests.

The test is

"if open axis.

Comand g2 x0 y0 j5 z-2 f1000.

The machine not execution g2 , but only Z-2."

after the tests have been run, I must not have a good environment left, all I get is syntax error, line 4 unexpected EOF. That is running it as a script from my command line, which is probably wrong. Trying to be helpful Andy, but probably I'm just list noise. If you can add it to the git repo, I'd be willing to re-run the thing with it in a proper form. My script starts with a fresh git pull.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis