Hi guy's

Houston I have a problem... I project to use the mesa 5i25T instead off the
5i25 ( was good for me)
For the I need at list the linuxcnc2.10pre version

I had customized the gmoccapy interface (gmoccapy.glade) to get some other
functionality and work also on the bin file of it
After few hours of work... I get the suprise to had made all of this stuff on
the 2.8 version of linuxcnc.....

I said " ok lets spend again a part of your life time again...". So I decided
to merge to the buster version and install linuxcnc from the biuldbot.
Linuxcnc2.10pre and the mesa 5i25T working fine.
So 2nd step was to make the same modification on the gmoccapy interface and I
get a terrible headache.....
Python need to be version 3 instead off 2 for linuxcnc2.8 but ok no problem for
that ( or maybe there is a script to merge python 2 to 3?)
For Glade I had installed v3.40 and no way to get the hal library and gladevcp.

Is it possible to get the right way to update gmoccapy on linuxcnc 2.10pre???

Thanks for your help

Cordialement,

Moustapha Elhima
ELMO - machines outils
+33 6 09 99 21 97

P Penser à préserver l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce message. Merci