From: Karthik Ethirajan
To: DFerris; emc-pstc
Cc: Peter.Tarver.ptarver
Subject: Re: Graphics in posts
Date: Thursday, July 17, 1997 10:16AM

I support the idea of allowing attachments in this mailing list.  Regarding
the
size limitations I feel 50KB is too less, as some of the .BMP bit-map files
averages about 300-350KB

 -Karthik

 ---
Karthikeyan Ethirajan
Applications Engineer                                   (408) 934-3181

California Micro Devices                               215 Topaz Street
karth...@calmicro.com                                Milpitas, CA 95035
 ---