The answer is probably "yes", as the "B" mark implies
both EMC and safety conformity.  IEC 950 or equivalent
apply regardless of Class A or B for EMC.

George Alspaugh

---------------------- Forwarded by George Alspaugh on 06/18/98 02:33 PM
---------------------------

"Grasso, Charles (Chaz)"
<grassc%louisville.stortek....@interlock.lexmark.com> on 06/18/98 02:10:39
PM

To:   "'emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org'"
      <emc-pstc%majordomo.ieee....@interlock.lexmark.com>, George
      Alspaugh@LEXMARK
cc:
bcc:
Subject:  RE: EMC/Safety in Poland

I have an ITE question..

Is the Polish B mark required for Class A gear (as defined
by CISPR22)?
Thank you
Charles Grasso
EMC Engineer