Dear Susan,

Before obtaining "B" safety certificate of ITE in Poland you have to
deliver:
Application form
CB Test Certificate
CB Test Report
Operation manual
Service manual
Test reports (RFI)
to Polish Centre for Testing and Certification
(see: http://www.cbscheme.org/country/cbpoland.htm for details)
If you don't have any test reports you may let an accredited laboratory
in Poland (like this one below) to carry out these tests for you:
- safety acc. to PN-93/T-42107 (idt. IEC 950: 1991 +A1: 1992 + A2:
1993),
- radiofrequency disturbance acc. to PN-EN 55022: 1996 (idt. CISPR 22:
1993 document).
Best regards,

Krzysztof Sieczkarek
Laboratory of Automatic Identification Techniques
Institute of Logistics and Warehousing
Poznan, Poland
fax +48 61 8526376
http://www.ilim.poznan.pl/la/index_E.html

Susan Beard wrote:

>   I recently read an article in Conformity discussing Poland's "B" mark
for safety certification.  Could anyone in this group provide more
information on both the EMC and safety requirements for shipping ITE
into
Poland?

> Thanks in advance.
>
> Susan Beard
> sbe...@xlcomputing.com
> Cycomm Secure Solutions
> (formerly XL Computing, Inc.)
>
>   RCIC - http://www.rcic.com
>   Regulatory Compliance Information Center

Wywiad z Jean Michel Jarrem - Kibice w Internecie - Komputerowi agenci
   Nowy internetowy CYBER juz w kioskach!  http://www.cyber.com.pl