Hi Praveen,

I would even attenuate that last statement. Officially the application of ce
on boxes is forbidden
 so affixing "ce" would be just an invitation to search into the boxes ....
:<))

I think it should make just no difference to customs if you do or do not
affix the sign, but
as they are human too.....

Regards,

Gert Gremmen, (Ing)

ce-test, qualified testing

Web presence  http://www.cetest.nl
CE-shop http://www.cetest.nl/ce_shop.htm
/-/ Compliance testing is our core business /-/