Do these standards (50204 & 61000-4-3)represent the same test?
I thought ENV50140 was the predecessor to IEC801-3/61000-4-3.

CENELEC describes ENC50204 as 'Radiated electromagnetic field from digital
radio telephones', with the scope being:
'The standard relates to the immunity of electrical and electronic
equipment to the electromagnetic fields radiated from GSM (Group Special
Mobile) and the DECT (Digital European Cordless Telephone) radio systems
operating at the frequencies 900 MHz and 1,89 GHz using TDMA (Time Division
Multiple Access) techniques. The object of this standard is to establish a
common reference for evaluating by test the performance of apparatus when
subjected to this type of radiated electromagnetic field.'

Quite different from the -4-3 test that covers 80-1000MHz.