Hello Helge, Richard and Group,

Any ENV is a temporary (pre) standard that immediately gets
withdrawn on the publication date of the replacement standard :
in this case the publication date of EN 61000-4-3.

It's existence is justified by the immediate need for a standard, where
no suitable document is available.
This of course is independent of the publication of any A1 documents !

Conclusion:  ENV 50204 is not applicable anymore.
Regards,

Gert Gremmen, (Ing)

ce-test, qualified testing

Web presence  http://www.cetest.nl
CE-shop http://www.cetest.nl/ce_shop.htm
/-/ Compliance testing is our core business /-/