Indeed, this particular standard (50204) was automatically withdrawn with
the publishing of the first amendmend A1 to 61000-4-3. I am not sure if it
was explicitly in the A1 either. I do not have the A1 on hand right now.

Regards,

Gert Gremmen, (Ing)

ce-test, qualified testing

Web presence  http://www.cetest.nl
CE-shop http://www.cetest.nl/ce_shop.htm
/-/ Compliance testing is our core business /-/