From: owner-emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org]On Behalf Of Gregg Kervill
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001 6:12 AM
To: 'Jacob Schanker'; wo...@sensormatic.com;
emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org; mi...@ucentric.com
Subject: RE: NEC Question BUT REMEMBER OSHA

Just to ensure that I have my understanding right - if the equipment is used
where OSHA applies then it must be approved by a third party like UL

If it is domestic then it does not (in most states.

Comments please.

AND, does anyone have a list of States where certification is mandated?

Best regards

Gregg