A subject close to my heart...

Let me add -

I once picked up my car from the service shop
(a simple tire rotation, I thought), drove one
block and my two rear tires came right off the car.
The car wobbled and just dropped! It turned out that
the service person (or should I say "service idiot")
forgot to screw in wheel nuts.

I say that if you look deep enough, human error beyond
the driver can be traced to a lot of auto crashes (I
refuse to call them "accidents").

Regards,

Bandele
Jetstream Communications, Inc.