Actually we use the clamp-on RF probes up to a few hundred MHz (we don't
manufacture anything requiring compliance above 1GHz), but since it's only a
trouble-shooting precompliance setup, I tend to agree that we can stay with
moderate quality and price and parts.

I love the idea of using an IEEE488 driver and automating the testing, and
certainly the periodic maintenance check is good advice.

Thanks everyone,

Jim Eichner, P.Eng.
Manager, Engineering Services
Xantrex Technology Inc.
Mobile Power
web: www.xantrex.com <http://www.xantrex.com>
Any opinions expressed are those of my invisible friend, who really
exists. Honest.

copies of the original message.