Peter: Let me answer your questions and then I have a question for you.

"FLOWERDEW, Peter" wrote:

> I am reading this thread in the UK. I am a trained marksman, trained
> by our police, but I can not believe what I am reading. How many
> murders per day in New York?

Unless you count the murders at the World Trade center where there were
no guns involved, about 200 per year.  How does that compare with
London?

> How many in any European capital?

> How many school massacres in USA?

Per capita about as many as Germany.

> How many in Europe? In Europe the police carry guns, not the next guy
> who is going to object to my driving.

My question for Peter is since Europe has had many extermination camps
in the last century, who at the extermination camps had guns and who did
not?

Lots of guns in America but no extermination camps.  Do think there
might be a connection?

Fred Townsend