Precisely correct.  The thing that differentiates the US of A from the rest
of the world is our political genesis of limited government and unlimited
political freedom (including the right to bear arms), as opposed to the
opposite elsewhere. The fact that the land was taken from the natives by
force is not a differentiating factor - it is something we have in common
with the rest of the world, a fact that is obvious to students of history.

I shouldn't have to say it, but in the interest of limiting responses,
freedom in this context does not mean the ability or right to act on any
whim, but rather freedom from human tyranny.
>From: Bill Morse <bill...@verifone.com>
>To: "'emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org'" <emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org>
>Subject: RE: stun guns on aircraft
>Date: Tue, May 7, 2002, 10:32 AM
>

> I think he meant that swords are so much better then guns. Norman, Saxon,
Moor,