From: Chris Maxwell [mailto:chris.maxw...@nettest.com]
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2002 1:35 PM
To: emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject: RE: Suitable CDN for IEC61000-4-6 ethernet 10/100

Maybe there's the rub.

We have usually tried to test a device to device link using a crossover
cable.   We haven't had to worry about small errors.  I considered a
link loss to be failure; and that's what I was seeing...a complete link
loss.

Perhaps using a bridge or other type of LAN driving device would make
our Ethernet link seem more robust during the test.  What do you mean by
a "lxia" box?

Chris

    http://ieeepstc.mindcruiser.com/