From: Garry Hojan [mailto:gho...@regulatory-compliance.com]
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2002 11:13 AM
To: Constantin Bolintineanu; 'Peter Merguerian'; emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject: RE: Marking Languages for Canada

Constantine my friend,

I would have to agree with you on this one. Also, just because the SCC
accredited entity decides that their policy is to not enforce this, step
back a second....

Do you want to open yourself up to the liability (which will ultimately ride
on the manufacturer's shoulders - I am currently debating with a collegue
over this single point) of some sue happy French speaking person to take the
transformer out into his sprinkler and use the improper labeling to make a
case that he didn't know because it was't in his language?????

Regards,
Garry