From: Darren Pearson
To: emc-p...@ieee.org
Sent: 2/20/2002 4:46 AM
Subject: Japan mains voltage

Can anyone tell me what the mains voltage is in Japan,

I  think it is 110V but I do not know the frequency.

apart from this, does any one know of a web site  that gives information
about the mains voltage and frequency of various countries ?

  Regards Darren.

Darren Pearson
Radio & Telecom Approval Services
Genesys