Dear Bob
I thought very large numbers of commercial computers these days went into
'server farms' (sometimes called 'Internet Hotels' or 'Cisco Hotels') and
these will almost certainly have a non-public LV supply.

I don't know enough about the process of creating IEC 61000-3-2 to comment on
whether it is skewed, but I am led to believe that the convener of the WG
that created it was for many years a senior person in the computer industry.

Regards, Keith Armstrong