I will miss the list-server.  :-(

S.E.E.C. is a USENET newsgroup, IMHO it suffer from being a bit out of the
way.  Often people who post questions or who have an itch to post, ought to
(but do not) comb/search through the topics (threads) on a daily basis
before they do that.  I am afraid that I too do not have the time to do
this.  At present, the members keep their EMC-PSTC mails in their In-box.
It is a bit like being on the editorial board of the daily papers, I meant
to say that 'the subscribers to EMC-PSTC are the editors.  The EMC-PSTC
email comes to 'us'.

In reverse, now with the web-based forum, 'we' now have to seek out the
news.  The prospect of having to do this is not palatable.  How will it be
different from the other web based forum (on EMC) that are (from what I can
tell) stuck and full of confusing 'cob-webs'?
http://www.industrycommunity.com/myforum/chaman_bhardwaj/index.html

Is it true that the haunted is now the hunter?  :-)

John Woodgate <j...@jmwa.demon.co.uk> wrote on 01/03/03 04:23 AM
> It's also free of deliberate disruption, although there are sometimes
> naive questions about which cable to use for wiring power to a garage or
> similar.
Well, even with the list server there are questions once every now and then
that are rather basic.  I suppose, I don't mind them since the mail is
posted to me, I don't have to go seek them out.  Of course, the proviso is
that as long as these (questions) are too far not off from the topic from
EMC.

BTW, I like to be served my daily diet of EMC news (and 'what-have-yous')
rather than to go out into the forum to seek.

:-)

cheers,

Tim Foo

    http://ieeepstc.mindcruiser.com/