Hello,

We are budgeting for a replacement for our ageing R&S ESVS10 EMI receiver.
Apart from R&S I've found Agilent and Teseq that make EMI receivers.

Does anyone have any thoughts on which EMI receiver manufacturer they prefer
and why? I'm thinking about things like support, software to drive the
receiver, cost of repair and calibration, reliability etc. Also, are there
other manufacturers that I've not found yet?

We seem to have had good reliability from our R&S receiver (12+ years of
service) but repairs have always seemed expensive and taken a long time.
Support is generally good compared to other test equipment manufacturers.

Thanks in advance
James

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
James Pawson
Leading Hardware Engineer - EMC
EchoStar Europe

All emc-pstc postings are archived and searchable on the web at
http://product-compliance.oc.ieee.org/

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@radiusnorth.net>

Jim Bacher <j.bac...@ieee.org>