Ed Price wrote on 06/18/2008 06:04:07 PM:
<snip>
> I hate to guess the ratio of viewers of that  video who analyzed the
> conditions (antenna direction, underlying physics)  to those who now
> know they have proof that cell phones are more dangerous than  ever.

It would be interesting to know how many people try to repeat the test.

Imagine 2 or 3 young people trying the test, with no results.  So they get a
couple of their friends & cell phones, and try again to no avail.
Then they get mom & dad's cell phones, push everything together as close as
possible, and nothing happens.

They may have a better sense of cell phone radiation than the fear-mongers!

Pat Lawler
EMC Engineer
SL Power Electronics Corp.