Tim,

R&S receivers do not have to go back to the manufacturer.  We have our
receivers calibrated on site by a UK calibration lab.

Luke Turnbull

>>> <emcp...@aol.com> 20 November 2008 19:39 >>>

Hello,

I'm looking to purchase an EMI receiver for use in a 5 meter chamber. Does
anyone recommend a certain model? I would want one that has at least a
frequency range from 150kHz to 18GHz so one unit can be used for radiated and
conducted emission measurements.

I'm looking for a unit that can be calibrated by a local accredited
calibration lab. I believe all R&S receivers need to be sent to them for
calibration, which there would be risk and time involved in shipping.

Thanks,
Tim Pierce

________________________________

One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things
you love. Try the new AOL.com <http://p
.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x12129629
9x1200825291/aol?redir=http://www.aol.c
m/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000001>  today!

All emc-pstc postings are archived and searchable on the web at

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@ptcnh.net>

Jim Bacher <j.bac...@ieee.org>
David Heald <dhe...@gmail.com>

Conekt is a trading division of TRW Limited

Registered in England, No. 872948

Registered Office Address: Stratford Road, Solihull B90 4AX

All emc-pstc postings are archived and searchable on the web at

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html