From: emc-p...@ieee.org [mailto:emc-p...@ieee.org]On Behalf Of John
Woodgate
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2012 10:28 AM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] RoHS Question

In message <fab0c87d0c344da498f6ffcd77f4c...@tamuracorp.com>, dated Fri,
7 Sep 2012, Brian Oconnell <oconne...@tamuracorp.com> writes:

>Someone from the other side of the pond needs to explain to the
>colonists which organizations publish binding opinions.

None, if you mean interpretative responses to questions. It's not
legally permitted. Parliament writes the laws and the only authority
that may interpret them is the court system.

In my opinion, many of the EU Directives have created chaos, and of
course no-one with the power to fix the problems will admit they exist.
Bring back Napoleon, as long as he doesn't get into the Channel Tunnel!
(;-)
The longer it takes to make a point, the more obtuse it proves to be.

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@radiusnorth.net>