Yes that is correct.

Respectfully,  Frank Krozel    t: 1-630-924-1600  f: 630-477-0321   e:
fr...@electronicinstrument.com
BSEE,   AASEET,   Lic# PG-18-19178,   KG9H
Electronic Instrument Associates-Central, Inc.... since 1971

w:  www.electronicinstrument.com     d/l our new linecard at
www.electronicinstrument.com/lc.pdf

Technical Representatives for....
AE Techron, Aeroflex, Agile Microwave, Anatech, AR-Worldwide, EM Test, EMSCAN,
ETS-Lindgren, Hermon Labs, IW-Microwave, Ohio Semitronics, MSSI, Silent

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@radiusnorth.net>