Phone: (256) 650-5261

From: Ken Javor <ken.ja...@emccompliance.com>
Date: Sat, 04 May 2013 11:49:23 -0500
To: <EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Conversation: [PSES] Mode-stirred, Mode-tuned, Reverb - what's the
difference?
Subject: Re: [PSES] Mode-stirred, Mode-tuned, Reverb - what's the
difference?

He paddle must spin slow enough ­ or stop  and dwell, so that the test
sample has time to respond to the peak fed intensity. Since one doesn¹t know
where in the chamber the peak is, only its amplitude, the rotation rate or
dwell time must be such that the test sample response time is accommodated
at every paddle position. This makes reverb testing much longer than
anechoic testing.

Ken Javor
Phone: (256) 650-5261