Hi All,

I'm surprised to see all these questions....  These exact same requirements
have been in the Recast ROHS Directive and mandatory since Jan 13. So if
for example you are an EU manufacturer placing goods on the EU market you
MUST place your address on the product as per Art 7h(unless size does not
permit etc etc).. There is nothing new in the EMC and LVD Recasts, they are
just coming into line with all the other Directives that have previously
had the NLF requirements applied to them.

Cheers
Ed

--

Ed Hay
*Regulatory Compliance and Quality manager*

DDI: *+44 (0) 1291 436066*

www.mitel.com
ed_...@mitel.com

[image: Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/mitel.networks>[image:
Twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/Mitel>[image:
Google Plus] <http://plus.google.com/+mitel>[image:
Linkedin]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/mitel>

[image: Mitel] <http://www.mitel.com/>

--
This e-mail (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential and/or