The EMC and LV Directives are 're-casts', so there should not be much in the
way of technical changes.

For the R&TTE Directive, that is being phased out and replaced with the
Radio Equipment Directive which was published last week.

There should be plenty of changes for radio products, including:

.         Which devices are in or out of scope.

.         Frequency range applicable.

.         Assessment procedure and use of Notified Bodies.

.         Notified Body actions and responsibilities.

.         Labelling and user manuals.

.         Declaration of Conformity.

.         Responsible parties.

.         Market surveillance.