Hi Charlie,

Thanks for sharing the temporary solution.  For the products that compliant
with current directives, are they just updated the DoC to comply with the new
ones?

What about the RED replacing R&TTE?  This one cannot be simply updated the DoC
since all the receivers will fall into RED but not current R&TTE.  The
receivers have to be re-tested to the new directive.  The new directive does
not publish the homogenised standards yet for the 3rd party laboratories to
follow.  Thus they cannot test to the new directive as of today.

Regards,

Scott