NESC and NETA {2013} are both ANSI standards and are both pretty much aimed at
the utility-distribution crowd:  aka, 4 kV and above.  Colorado Brian Gregory
720-450-4933

---------- Original Message ----------
From: John Allen <john_e_al...@blueyonder.co.uk>
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] Safety requirements in US
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 11:23:00 +0100

What a web of &ldquo;interconnecting&rdquo; (and not!) US regulations,
standards, codes and regulatory authorities!. But we still sometimes then get
US-based questions on the &ldquo;European Wiring Regs&rdquo; or similar - seems
like a case of &ldquo;Physician, heal thyself&rdquo; first. J
John E Allen
W.London, UK