From: John Allen <john_e_al...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2016 16:18:21 -0000
To: 'Ken Javor' <ken.ja...@emccompliance.com>, <EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Subject: RE: [PSES] Automated vehicles.

Ken

For once (!) I am forced to agree with you, as, sadly, you may be correct.
OTOH, then we won¹t have stupid b*****s using their mobile/cell phones
whilst trying to drive their cars/lorries ­ be ³fun² to see what ensues when
two of those collide and the authorities and insurance companies try to
apportion blame and decide ³who pays².

John E Allen
W.London, UK