Peter,

Yes, I am very fortunate to be part of this forum where there are many very
experience experts to discuss lots of interesting subjects.  Chuck is one of
the best to share his esteemed knowledge and views.  When I began my work,
there was no internet but only self-taught with magazines, reference books,
standards, regulations, etc.  Now we can communicate and establish the
networking worldwide and must appreciate the contribution of IEEE Org.

Regards,

Scott