From: Mac Elliott <00000a115b29e815-dmarc-requ...@ieee.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 16:32:09 +0000
To: <EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Subject: [PSES] LISN Calibration Measurement Uncertainty

All,

We are interested in doing some in-house LISN calibrations (impedance
verification only using network analyzer) and need to develop an uncertainty
budget.

Does anyone happen to have a budget you could share with us? We will go
through the exercise of calculating ourself but if there is one out there
would appreciate it if you could share.

Have a great day

Mac Elliott

http://product-compliance.oc.ieee.org/ can be used for graphics (in