There shouldn't be a lower impedance issue, because from 150 kHz up the LISN
is very close to 50 ohms.  And once the LISN coil impedance is well above 50
ohms, the measured LISN impedance should be 50 ohms in parallel with the
bleeder resistor, which is essentially 50 ohms. The only affect is if there
is a parasitic that tanks with the coil to lower the total impedance to
something closer to 50 ohms. That shouldn't be the case down the road if not
when acquired, unless the LISN is damaged.  So there really shouldn't be an
issue here. Also, not familiar with modern VNAs (my HP 4195A has a max
output of 15 dBm, or 122 dBuV across 50 ohms), but if I were using a signal
generator and a spectrum analyzer, I could use quite high potentials (3
volts or more) and very flat current probe with say 0.1 or 1 ohm transfer
impedance, to get numbers well above my noise floor, and a current probe
with flat and low transfer impedance is very accurate because the value
depends not on the construction of the probe but on the loading resistance,
which is much easier to get to a specific value, just like the 50 ohms of
the LISN has been noted in this thread to not be part of the LISN
construction, but the load placed on it by a spectrum analyze or a dummy
load of great precision.  And the spectrum analyzer as a load must have at
least 10 dB internal or external attenuation selected in order to give
assurance that it looks like 50 ohms.

Ken Javor
Phone: (256) 650-5261