On Mon, 11 Sep 2017 16:32:09 +0000,
  Mac Elliott <00000a115b29e815-dmarc-requ...@ieee.org> wrote:

> We are interested in doing some in-house LISN calibrations (impedance
> verification only using network analyzer) and need to develop an uncertainty
> budget.
> Does anyone happen to have a budget you could share with us? We will go
> through the exercise of calculating ourself but if there is one out there
> would appreciate it if you could share.

I think the major contributions would be:

  o network analyzer (VNA?);
  o calibration jig which will be required to connect coax to the LISN
terminals.

Other possible contributions such as resolution and repeatability may also need
to be considered, even if they are relatively minor.

For lower impedance, network analyzers may have relatively large impedance
measurement uncertainty:

http://www.keysight.com/main/editorial.jspx?cc=ES&lc=spa&ckey=1000002148:epsg:faq&nid=-11143.0.00&id=1000002148:epsg:faq

Regards,
Tom