Thanks Brian, I appreciate it.

It was a team effort, and I provided regulatory guidance.  The team was
very receptive to my recommendations, and it shows. BTW - I forgot to
mention, it went from an prototype to certification in 4 months time.  In a
few of my past lives this would have taken six months to two years.

-Doug

Douglas E Powell
Laporte, Colorado USA
doug...@gmail.com