Fortunately, I had the full support of upper management and use of pretest
facilities in-house (a lot of which I built). I dealt with varied product types
across multiple compliance disciplines, environments & countries. Some products
were variants to some degree and others were new designs.

I still kind of miss it as it kept me very busy with long nights, but my head
was truly full of mush at the end & I'm glad I'm out now.

Great friday question (made me reminisce).

⁣Ron Pickard
Sent from my smartphone​