Hello EMC experts, A question came up today about filing new results to FCC
for our legacy product. 1.  If the filing is only for FCC, then the lab
providing the report does not need A2LA accreditation,2.  If the filing is for
a safety report, then the lab does need A2LA accreditation. Have I got that
right? We're filing some small board changes, including Y-caps and can't figure
out if this is a Class 2 permissible change, defined as:  " includes those
modifications which degrade the performance characteristics as reported to the
Commission" 3.  How or who determines if our change is Class 2 (degraded
performance) or Class 1? We think the results are better, but it's not like we
got uniformly more margin across the board.    Thanks! Colorado
Brian720-450-4933

https://www.mail-archive.com/emc-pstc@listserv.ieee.org/

Website:  https://ewh.ieee.org/soc/pses/
Instructions:  https://ewh.ieee.org/soc/pses/list.html (including how to